Sunday, December 15, 2013

As much as I am a purist, and will only eat or buy yellow peeps, I would buy the other colors to do this for an event at Easter time! simple. elegant. festive. okay, well, maybe not elegant.

Reese's Ad, c. 1950s
Reese's Ad, c. 1950s

Download whole gallery
Best cooking methods for cuts of beef
Best cooking methods for cuts of beef

Download whole gallery
Quinoa - how to...
Quinoa - how to...

Download whole gallery
As much as I am a purist, and will only eat or buy yellow peeps, I would buy the other colors to do this for an event at Easter time! simple. elegant. festive. okay, well, maybe not elegant.
As much as I am a purist, and will only eat or buy yellow peeps,  I would  buy the other colors to do this for an event at Easter  time!   simple. elegant. festive.   okay, well, maybe not elegant.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment