Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Can't say as though I ever had a craving for lime gelatine and bananas at the same time, but I'd be up for trying this quirky early 60s recipe sometime. #vintage #food #ad #1960s #gelatine #retro

Low Calorie Cheesy Vegetable Shrimp Fajitas: I don't care for shrimp so I omitted it from the recipe, but I thought it was super good without it! Very easy and healthy recipe.
Low Calorie Cheesy Vegetable Shrimp Fajitas: I don't care for shrimp so I omitted it from the recipe, but I thought it was super good without it! Very easy and healthy recipe.

Download whole gallery
cake
cake

Download whole gallery
Can't say as though I ever had a craving for lime gelatine and bananas at the same time, but I'd be up for trying this quirky early 60s recipe sometime. #vintage #food #ad #1960s #gelatine #retro
Can't say as though I ever had a craving for lime gelatine and bananas at the same time, but I'd be up for trying this quirky early 60s recipe sometime. #vintage #food #ad #1960s #gelatine #retro

Download whole gallery
1950s
1950s

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment